Along with increasing customer convenience, utilizing smartphones and mobile apps has also increased vulnerability to hacking. With the U.S. responsible for nearly half of all credit card fraud worldwide, major banking institutions are eager to rectify these vulnerabilities. Their goals to protect consumer information and decrease monetary losses have driven the integration of biometric solutions. These biometric practices such as fingerprint, iris, and palm recognition have already proven effective in foreign markets, however financial stakeholders are still struggling to identify which strategies will be most adaptable and effective in the U.S.
As a result, IQPC's 2nd Annual Biometrics in Banking and Financial Services 2017 will create a platform for banking VPs to address integration concerns with solution providers who specialize in biometrics. This event offers vendors the unique opportunity to leverage the event's intimate atmosphere with to discuss your value proposition with an audience that's eager to listen.
- U.S. Responsible for 47% of all credit card fraud worldwide - Barclays
- By 2020, the U.S, government will contribute $5.5 BILLION IN REVENUE for companies to integrate biometric solutions. -Goode Intelligence
- The Biometric system market size is expected to increase from $11 Billion to $32 Billion by 2022 - MarketsandMarkets
- Smartphone purchases will see a PROJECTED INCREASE FROM $3 BILLION TO $31 BILLION - Business 3 Community
WHO YOU WILL MEET:
VPs, Directors, and Heads of:
WHO SHOULD SPONSOR
This event will provide a unique opportunity for solution providers that specialize in:
- Smartphone Scanning Solutions and Apps
- Iris Recognition
- Facial Recognition
- Voice Recognition
- Vein Recognition
CONTACT US TODAY:
We offer a variety of opportunities to ensure your group is receiving the necessary exposure with this high level audience.
Give us a call at 212-885-2664 to discuss what you're trying to achieve and we'll outline some of the options and work on tailoring a package to the needs of your group. Keep in mind, this is a very hot topic and many of our sponsorship opportunities are exclusive to one sponsor so contact us as soon as possible.
PHONE US NOW ON 212-885-2664
To learn more about these and other marketing opportunities please email Stephen.Aponte@iqpc.com